Please note that several classes will begin during the second week of September:
- Multiethnic Dances
- Recorder Club
Music Room #2
- Immune System
President's Room (Ensemble Room1 on 10/23)
- Financial Advice & Lessons
- Tuesday September 2: Come join our Talk To Me Lecture on estate planning, elder law issues, power of attorney, Medicaid planning, reverse mortgage and more from 1:30pm – 2:30pm in the Adult Lounge!
- Wednesday September 3: Trip to Jewish Harlem. The bus is leaving at 10:30am
- Thursday September 4: Cinema Club 12pm. The Big Wedding. Comedy. 2013, 90 min. A long-divorced couple feigns years of wedded bliss to please a special guest at their son's nuptials: his birth mother. As the hoax spins out of control among family and friends, it leaves behind a poignant and funny tale about the ties that bind.
- Thursday Night Dinner & Entertainment: Kristin Palneri: From Oldies to Hot Jazz!
- Save the Date: Sunday Movie and Brunch. September 14 Bethlehem.. 2013,100 min.