- Please note that the Android smartphone class will be meeting only on Tuesdays at 4:30 in the Rotunda. There will no longer be Thursday class.
- Please be advised that taking food out of The Social Hall to be brought to the outdoor pool is PROHIBITED.
- Reminder we have a LendingLibrary in the Adult Lounge. Please feel free to donate any Recent books that you have finished, also enjoy borrowing books.
- Please remember to PRINT your name CLEARLY when signing all our sign-in sheets, for each class, dinner & lunch.
- Please be advised if a CLLD Participant requires a meal to be brought home please see your case assistant first, and please fill out the proper documents, also must provide a doctor’s note.
- CLLD is looking for a new Ballroom/Latin Dance Instructor, for more information please contact Bella Smorgonskaya at 718-475-5262 or email her at bsmorgonskaya@SIJCC.COM.
- Please be advised that Knitting and Chatting, originally scheduled for Fridays 1:00-2:15pm, has been cancelled for the rest of the semester.
- Please be advised that Financial Lessons and Elder Law every Wednesday 10:30am-12:00pm, has been cancelled for the rest of the remaining semester.
- Aging Mastery Program will begin August 5th. Participants are still able to register for the next three weeks!
- NYRR Marathon is being held on November 6th. Register now!
- Chair Yoga is Relocated to SOCIAL HALL!!
- Next week on Wednesday, August 10th, we have our trip
Buses leave from the JCC at 9:30AM.
- Thursday, August 11th, 2016
“WHILE WE’RE YOUNG”
Middle-aged filmmaker Josh Srebnick (Ben Stiller) and his wife, Cornelia (Naomi Watts), are happily married, but stuck in a rut. So, when free-spirited couple Jamie (Adam Driver) and Darby (Amanda Seyfried) enter their lives, it's like a breath of fresh air -- especially for Josh, who pines for a youth he wishes he had. Soon, Josh and Cornelia are ditching friends their own age to hang out with the hipsters -- but whether the friendship can endure despite a 20-year age gap remains to be seen. R/1H 37Min/ Comedy, Drama
- CLLD Thursday Night (6-8PM)
Get out your dancing shoes for an evening of Latin Rhythms.
- Attention all participants!!!
Please sign up on line at:
https://mynyrr.nyrr.org/login and use the Staten Island JCC drop down option.
In the near future we will have a representative from the marathon come to the JCC to help us sign up if you have not already.
Looking forward to seeing you all out on the road this November!