- Amy Posner’s Great Jewish Fiction class: The first book will be The Bridal Chair, by Gloria Goldreich NOT Hope of Israel.
- Getting to Know Your Android Phone will be meeting in the rotunda on Tuesdays from 1-2.
- Ceramic Figure Sculpting and Vase Building will be cancelled on Monday, January 16th.
- Thursday, January 12, 2017
- Wednesday, January 18th , 2017
Buses leave from HKC at 10:00 AM. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure. SPOTS ARE STILL AVAILABLE!
- Thursday, January 19, 2017
LUNCH WILL ONLY BE SERVED FOR HALF AN HOUR
Eyewitness to the Shoah: Three of Arthur Spielman, Margot Capell and Hannah Steiner. Each film is an interview with the named individual about his/her experiences and recollections. Created by the Wagner College
Holocaust Center. Edited by Cameron Haffner.
- Wednesday, February 1st, 2017
SPOTS ARE STILL AVAILABLE! Please contact Branny for further information 718-517-7444.
- ATTENTION CLLD PARTICIPANTS
DURING THE MONTH’S OF JANUARY & FEBRUARY
CLLD LUNCH WILL BE SERVED ONTHURSDAYS FROM 12:00-1:00 PM
FOLLOWED BY CLLD CINEMA CLUB AT 1:00 PM.