Friday’s Chair Yoga will now take place at 1:30pm – 2:30pm as corrected on the Sports & Wellness schedule.
Friday’s Great People in Jewish History with Amy Posner will take place from 11am – 12pm in the Adult Lounge.
Crochet club with Anita Frimere will continue to meet on Thursdays at 10am in the Rotunda.
Please note that Shakespeare as Historian taught by Peter Whitehouse will take place on Tuesdays on the following dates only: 1/20, 1/27, 2/3, 2/17, 3/3, 3/17, 3/31 & 4/7.
Everyday Computing classes (Tuesdays and Wednesdays) are cancelled until further notice. All registered participants will be notified when class is scheduled to begin.
Pinochle Instructions (9:30-11am) and Backgammon Instructions (11am-12pm) taught by Robert Stein are scheduled to begin on Friday, December 19th. Both classes will take place in the President’s Room.
Ballroom and Latin Dancing classes will resume again on January 6, 2015.
Due to Online Grocery Shopping will hold a makeup class on January 5th 2:30-3:30pm in the Computer Lab.
Using Google is cancelled until January 7.
Monday January 5: Let’s Talk about: Annuities
Speaker: Frank Gerage 1:30 – 2:30pm in the Adult Lounge.
Thursday January 8: Cinema Club Cancelled.
Thursday Night Dinner and Entertainment: MAS Swing Band Wishes you Happy New Year, bringing back your favorite tunes. 5-7pm in the Social Hall. $5 fee for entertainment, #3 suggested contribution for dinner.
- Immune System begins January 7th 9:30-1:30pm Media Room.
- Sociology with Irene Dabrowski begins on Friday January 9th 4-5pm in the Arts & Crafts Room.
- Class will also meet on the following dates: 1/16, 1/23 & 1/30.
- Online Grocery Shopping extended to January 5th 2:30 – 3:30 in the Computer Lab.
- Driver Safety course is scheduled for January 6th at 9am in the Arts & Crafts Room.
- EZ Bridge begins January 8th 2-4pm in the Media Room.
Save The Date!
Thursday January 15: Art @ J presents CLLD Artworks
Sunday January 18: Sunday Afternoon with Music & Wine.