- Annual Blood Drive on July 11th located in the Arts & Crafts Room from 12:00pm-6:00pm.
- New York Road Runners EVERY Friday at1:00-2:00pm in Fitness Studio
- S.A.I.L on Mondays & Wednesdays at 12:30-1:30pm is CANCELLED
- (NEW) Move & Groove with Lisa EVERY Friday from 12:30-1:30pm in Fitness Studio
- (NEW) Zumba with Dina EVERY Mondayfrom 2:30-3:30pm in Fitness Studio
- That’s Amore on Fridays from 12:30-1:30pm is CANCELLED
- Chair Yoga on Mondays is being RELOCATED to Spin Room
- Due to popular demand the NYRR strider program will be moved up one half hour to 1 PM on Fridays. Please meet Ben in our fitness area at 1 PM to begin the warm up followed by an invigorating walk.
- ART OF TOYMAKING/WOODWORK
Will meet on Fridays, instead of Wednesdays on the following days:
Please be aware that the time for the class will also change to
The class will also meet on Mondays, instead of Wednesdays on the following days:
7/25, 8/1, 8/8, 8/15
From 11:00am– 12:15pm
We apologize for the inconvenience
- July,7 Cinema Club/Lunch.
- Thursday Dinner/Entertainment.
Save the Date!
- Special Sunday Brunch with Dream Band!
Since its founding in 1997, GMRF has brought more than 150 children to the U.S. from Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia for treatments, surgeries and prosthetic limb and eye fittings. What higher mission is there than aiding innocent, victimized children?
Come and meet these amazing kids, enjoy Sunday with us!